McAfee rolls out a few upgrades for its users of its portable programs. The McAfee mobile app additionally is famous as McAfee Mobile Security is just one such tool which keeps your own Android or i-OS apparatus safe and protected by the intrusion.
As you may not know concerning the upgrade, being a consequence of that you don’t put in it on time. And in the future, once you might be prepared to put in the upgrades of MMS, you don’t achieve that. There may be a version of known reasons because of this, but when you don’t put in it whenever feasible, your apparatus will end up more likely to become hacked.
Thus, it’s crucial to fix the upgrade issue at the first in order to make sure your device isn’t in danger.
Problem with McAfee Mobile Security update
The most widespread problem that users encounter whenever they decide to try to download the program out of the Play Store is they cannot carry it forward. If their registration interval doesn’t die and they’re running to a paid subscription, then and they are not able to proceed the approach.
The majority of the time, this matter is often faced by the users whose mobile devices don’t fulfil the minimum system requirements for installing the upgrades. Thus, users are suggested to look at specific requirements for upgrades until they start to put in it.
Minimum system requirements for MMS updates
- Stable Wi-Fi connection.
- A high-speed internet connection
- Your device should have at least 35MB to 90MB of free storage
- Also recharge your data plan
If your devices meet the minimum system requirements and you’re facing errors while upgrading your security program, you might comply with the workarounds supplied just below.
Methods for fixing the update issues
Step 1: Install the security app once again
- Go to the Play Store of your device
- enter ‘McAfee Mobile Security’ in the search bar .
- Click install option.
- Wait for the installation to complete
Step 2 : uninstall the Mobile Security app
First idea to use in this scenario will be to reinstall the app completely from the devices rather than upgrading it. Once you uninstall it, then reboot it and the program upgrade would be installed with that. To uninstall the app:
- First of all, you need to navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu of your mobile phone.
- Tap on the ‘Apps’ or option.
- Now, go to the location of installed apps i.e. ‘Downloads’ section.
- The folder might be termed as ‘Manage Application’.
- From this folder, you need to select ‘MMS’.
- From there, select ‘Options’.
- Then, click on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Select ‘Remove’.
This all was regarding Fix issues with McAfee Mobile Security updates, to get help with other issues related with Mcafee visit mcafee.com/activate.