Install And Configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension – McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge lets you use the EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) which is cloud-hosted on Intel Security. It is kind of an extension which allows you to connect the McAfee ePO cloud account with the McAfee ePO server. You can download and install the McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension from the official website using the McAfee Grant Number. You will be able to access the McAfee download site with your McAfee Grant Number. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process to Install And Configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension.
How to Install and configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge extension?
Steps to Install And Configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension – mcafee.com/activate:
Downloading And Installation:
- First of all, open your browser and then visit home.mcafee.com to download the product.
- Now, go to the product’s download page and then select your version of the product from the list.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Download button.
- You will now be redirected to the login page, enter your McAfee grant Number.
- After typing the Grant Number, enter the Captcha code in the required field and then click Submit.
- From the page, select the extension and click download to start downloading the .zip file.
- Now, you need to open the McAfee ePO console and then select the Menu option.
- Click on the Software and then from the list you need to select Extensions.
- After selecting the Extensions option you need to click on the install Extension option.
- Now, you need to search for the downloaded zip file and then click Ok.
- In addition, you need to verify the name of the McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge in the Extensions list.
After following the process which is mentioned above, you will be able to download and install McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension on your system. If you find any issues while downloading the product then you may need to contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the support.
Configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge Extension:
- Make sure that you must have administrator rights to complete the tasks.
- Now, click on the Menu and then select the configuration from the list.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Server Settings.
- Now, go to the Settings Categories, select McAfee ePO cloud account and then click Edit.
- You need to click on the Edit button from the McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge page.
- If you have McAfee ePO cloud account then type your credentials.
- Click on the “I accept the License Agreement” after reading all the terms and conditions.
- After that, click on the Save button.
- In case, you do not have an account then
- Click on the Signup button to complete the process.
- Now, complete the configuration and then return to the McAfee ePO cloud bridge page.
- Now, a pop-up window will display with Status: linked and configured email address.
Congratulations! The McAfee ePO cloud bridge extension configured successfully. In case you find it difficult then contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate online.
FAQs – mcafee.com/activate:
- how to manage McAfee ePO
- Issues with the McAfee epolicy orchestrator login
- Error: management McAfee failed
- How to find McAfee active response content update
- Issues with the manager McAfee
- Error: McAfee managed not working
- Issues with the https login McAfee com v1 saml2signin
- Error: McAfee manager login failed
For any kind of issues related to your McAfee product whether it is mentioned above or not, contact McAfee Support. You may also contact the support team using the link mcafee.com/activate for the advanced troubleshooting guide download.