Mcafee Webadvisor provides you complete from internet threats whenever you browse different sites. It supplies you alarms in the event you get any risky web site to avoid you from viruses and phishing efforts. Additionally, it scans your PC regularly and gives you a warning if there’s any risk. Further, even if you’re studying an incorrect web address, it informs you and guides one in the ideal direction. Hence, For Mcafee Webadvisor installation, follow the given advice.
Minimum System Requirements
System requirements that are given below:
Operating System : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Supported Browsers : Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Microsoft Edge Firefox Google Chrome.
Steps To Download Mcafee Webadvisor
- Open a web browser Mozilla Firefox, Google-Chrome, Safari on your own system.
- Now, type siteadvisor.com in the address bar that is located at the very top of your screen.
- Afterward, it will simply take you to the Mcafee Webadvisor download window. Click the “Free Download” tab and it will start downloading the installation file.
- As the procedure might take a couple of minutes, so you have to watch for its completion.
- Make sure you do not close the window turn off one’s body while the program is still downloading.
After the Mcafee setup file is downloaded successfully, then it is going to be saved in the Downloads folder.
Follow to the below-given Measures to put in the installation file onto your own system:
- To begin with, open the Downloads folder.
- Currently, search for the installation file of Mcafee Webadvisor. Then double click the document.
- Then, it is going to reveal to you a pop-up box of Security warning requesting you- Do you want to run this document?
- Now, another pop up of User Account Control will appear on your screen. To allow this app for making necessary alterations to your laptop, click on the Yes button.
- By doing this, it is going to require you into the License Agreement window. Read all of the stipulations thoroughly by scrolling down the page. You must accept all of the terms for installing the installation file.
- Hence, pick the checkbox given there. Then click the install button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window. The procedure might have a few moments therefore you have to wait patiently.
- When the installation is finished, restart your machine.
Enable SiteAdvisor Extension on your browser
- Open Chrome Browser.
- click on the Customize and control icon
- Select the Settings option
- next window, click on the menu icon and then click “Extensions”.
- After that, type Mcafee Webadvisor in the search bar and select the toggle button.
- Open Firefox.
- Upper-right corner, click on the menu icon and click “Add-ons”.
- Next, click on the Extensions tab .
- click Enable located next to Mcafee Webadvisor.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- click on the gear icon from the top-right corner of the window.
- After that, select Manage Add-ons from the list.
- In the next window, select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Lastly, select Mcafee Webadvisor add-on and click Enable.
Related Queries :
Mcafee Help :
You can also visit our Mcafee blogs page related to your issues. Also, you can talk to an expert technician anytime you want and get effective troubleshooting tips for your issues.